[Request] Lenguins PS2, GC 2004 Build

Discussion in 'File Downloads - Share and Request' started by FlutterNutterSupreme, Sep 12, 2017.

1. FlutterNutterSupreme

FlutterNutterSupreme Member

Looking for Lenguins 2004 build. This game was a odd physics based game that centered around the player being a parent Lengiun that was tasked to gather and protect their young from carnivorous creatures that would devour them almost akin to the game Pikmin. A 2004 build is confirmed which demos one full stage. It is confirmed that Xbox has a fully playable demo ( video proof is provided by PtoPOnline YouTube channel)

but, unlike the Xbox there has been no proof to the GC, or PS2 build.

A site however claims that this game was originally developed for both systems before moving to the original Xbox in late 04. Site linked below also claims that the two systems had their own demos, but I have yet to find any site or anyone that claims to have these builds. Hoping that someone on this forum has some kind of info on the Ps2, GC version. Information about the project let alone the other game builds are very few and far between, but I'm still hopeful to find some info.

Thanks (Link to the site making the claims is linked below)

http://www.spicywasabi.com/ProjectLenguins/lenguins.htm

Last edited: Sep 12, 2017
  2. Borman

Borman Digital Games Curator Staff Member

Just so you know, you are linking to my video hah.

The developers never responded to my requests for information.

3. FlutterNutterSupreme

Oh wow small world lol great video btw!

And that's a shame :/ I was hoping someone at least was able to talk to a former employee or something. Out of curiosity have you ever seen the site that I had linked to? It names of some programmers that had worked on the project through out the years. I tried searching some of the names of the people involved in the project up to see if the are still in the game's industry, but just like with the game there is barley any info. :(

4. Borman

Yep, you can see some of the art in the thumbnail that I used.

5. FlutterNutterSupreme

ahhhhhh okay that make sense. Did you ever try to contact Jeremiah Washburn through the website? I know you had mentioned earlier about contacting some of the developers and no responses just curios if Jeremiah responded if you had emailed him.

6. Borman

I had no response from anyone who I had tracked down, including this website.

7. FlutterNutterSupreme

Well that sucks...oh well. Thanks anyway for the help/ update on the game info. Looking forward to any more updates about it in the future! Keep up the good work on your videos man! :)