1. We live again. All extra functionality removed for now. Search may be broken as may be other things. With love, ASSEMbler.

Parcelforce WTF

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by james2452, Jul 17, 2017.

1. james2452

james2452 Spirited Member

Bought a devkit off ebay. Custom held it for a few days. Parcelforce got it and charged me £31.
    I paid but tracking said i still had to pay 3 days later. So i emailed them saying if they could update the tracking because iv already paid and they updated tracking.
    Today they said it was coming.
    Now this :
    Your parcel has been returned to our depot following an attempted delivery or a problem locating the address. Our driver will have left a card explaining what to do next.

They know my address as they sent the custom charge letter to me , i have not got the above letter and they stopped me emailing them. It gets rejected. What do you think is going on this is not how parcelforce work ?

http://forums.hexus.net/general-discussion/13396-parcel-force-terrible-company-never-use-them.html
    This is not the same place my console is.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 18, 2017
  2. FlamingSpaz

FlamingSpaz Active Member

I've shipped things with them and while they're ok, their website is useless. Call 'em up and you should get a decent answer.