Banjo Tooie (U) NTSC Crack & Save Fix released today!

Discussion in 'Everdrive 64' started by Nintendo64, Dec 7, 2012.

1. rso

rso Not a member. You're imagining things.

What's the checksum of your patched file? It's supposed to be this:
    What boot cart are you using?

2. kublai

kublai Member

I did not get any errors about checksum mismatch when I patched. I'm using Command and Conquer its the only cart I have and its complaining about no EEPROM so I can't save. Is there a certain cart you have to use it's been over 10 years since I played with my N64. Modding it to use a CF card which peaked my interest to test it again.

3. kublai

kublai Member

I got MD5: C02AD68B60E2EC824222A2074C3CDB1C on the patched file.

4. rso

rso Not a member. You're imagining things.

Yeah, C&C uses FlashRAM for saving, but at least it has the right CIC. See this list and get yourself a cart with a 6102 CIC and a 16K EEPROM off of eBay or whereever.
    Iirc most Z64 users got by with owning just Mario 64 (4K EEPROM) and Pod Racer (16K EEPROM), using the bootemu for different CICs where necessary and patches for the handful of games using Flash, so I recommend doing the same. Or, you know, just get an ED - my Z's been collecting dust since mine arrived.

(Oh and please do not quote my full post every. single. time. your're answering, thanks.)

5. mistamontiel

mistamontiel ..!!

Use the WinAPS to patch er

I played through it 100% on my 64drive , absolutely lovely ! No , I did not wait all these years to play I've owned the cartridge since around launch , this far more convenient though ! Cheers much Dextrose !!!