Anyone attending Tokyo Game Show 2017?

Discussion in 'Japan Forum: Living there or planning a visit.' started by cez, Sep 11, 2017.

1. cez

cez Site Supporter

I don't live too far away from Makuhari Messe but have never been to TGS. Too many people, probably hours of standing in line to get inside or to try a game. Well, this year I might finally take the plunge. Is anyone of you guys going on one of the public days (Sept. 23 or 24)?

2. Paulo

Paulo PoeticHalo

Haven't thought about it as i went last year and it wasn't all that. My friend gave me free tickets and i wouldn't pay for it myself after going.

cez likes this.
  3. PixelButts

PixelButts Well Known Member

There's Megaman universe shirts for staff at capcom's stuff.
    Just release the fucking game at this point. Cancelled or not dont be teasing the fans like this, especially Megaman fans

Also no I'm not at TGS but it looks fun.
    DJf24JYUIAASgKw.jpg

4. cez

cez Site Supporter

Hmm... Gaming in general doesn't play as big a role in my life now as it did 10-15 years ago. So, I'm not super excited about it either. Just thought that I should go at least once for the experience.

5. retro

retro Administrator Staff Member

Go to JAEPO there in February and grab me some catalogues! ;)

The shows here in the UK got kinda dull by the last few years.. it wasn't a surprise they stopped. That's the trade ones. The consumer ones, pay to enter, weren't too bad, I guess. If the Japanese shows are getting bad, you know something's wrong!