01. Three to four-hit melee combo strings in campaign and multiplayer.
02. The four-wheel ATV, or "Mongoose". Initially weapon-mounted. Render made.
03. The human assault hovercraft, or "Kestrel" flying vehicle Banshee equivilent in campaign and multiplayer.
04. Damage to vehicles effecting how they drive/function (boosting, barrel-rolling wingless Banshee, anyone?)
05. The RELIABLE, and effective versions of the Needlers. Video available of prototype versions.
06. The single SMG that could kill w/o aid of nades/melee. Videos available of prototype versions.
07. ODSTs having more advanced AI/behavior/tactics than Marines. Watch the demo.
08. Giant, plasma-throwing Covenant artillery installations. Watch the demo.
09. Human bomber jets (Longbows) being seen actively in campaign. Watch the demo. Very cool.
10. The "Juggernaught" flood-giant form. Bigger than a Hunter. Very cool. Video available.
11. The "Drinol" giant ogre-like Covenant alien. Render made. Kind of like Star Wars "Rancor".
12. The Covenant sniper alien. Very cool. Render made. Concept art in LE dvd.
13. The "Blind wolf" Brute-mounted walking creature. Render available. Concept art in LE dvd.
14. The Covenant "Engineer". Render available. This guy was even meant for Halo 1.
15. Grunts without their masks actively seen in campaign. Render available.
16. The Flamethrower for campaign and multiplayer. Render made. See LE dvd.
17. Jungle and Arctic variants of the Warthog. Renders made.
18. Plasma swords that actually looked like burning plasma & not plastic. Watch the demo.
19. Black Elites that emerged from fallen drop-pods on Earth level. A sad loss. Watch the demo.
20. The great, last battle, meant to be all across earth and in space. See original teaser-trailer.
21. Covenant AI that knew formations, like Jackals in defensive lining. See demo.
22. The original models for the Battle Rifle and SMG. See renders on b.net.
23. The original effective and cool-looking version of the Plasma Pistol. See demo.
24. Balance between the UNSC weapons and Covenant weapons. (Carbine vs. BR anyone?)
25. Balance between the Elite model and Spartan Model. (Elite = Giant walking target)
26. The effective version of the Plasma Rifle, even single-wielded. Video available as prototype version.
27. Fuel Rod Gun being in multiplayer as an effective Rocket equivilent.
28. The reliable version of the Warthog that doesn't explode to one or two frag nades.
29. Vehicle's that didn't burst into flames just because the pilot was killed. Video available.
30. Lighter auto-aim on the BR so a monkey or an infant couldn't easily get 4-burst kills.