OK, thought it was time to show off some of the old collection. Here's just about everything I have that is Saturn dev related. Of course, I have a lot more Saturn stuff, and many other consoles in my collection, but this will do for now ;)
A couple of notes on these pictures:
- None of the items will ever be for sale... if they are, you'll know I've lost the will to live!
- At present, I am not going to be ripping any software or ROMs in my collection, so please don't ask!
- Please don't reuse my pics without permission.
- I've tried to make the watermarks as unobtrusive as possible. Please don't try to remove the watermarks and reuse them as your own.
- I'll be happy to answer any questions.
Whole lot together.
This is what a complete Sophia setup should look like! Target box, E7000 ICE with pod, JVC VCD card, and software.
Sophia sound box. I don't have a Graphics box, but as it is virtually the same as the target box above, I'm not too fussed! I would like few missing Sophia units, mind!
Rear of sound box.
SI Address Checker. Floppy disk included to show how big it is! It is heavy, too!
Inside the Address Checker. Notice the cart port is on the side - there is a removable cover for access. Similarly, a removable side panel allows access to the Video CD port. And yes, that's an actual Saturn top!
Psy-Q Saturn with early revision Psy-Q bare card, not cart.
This unit has the VCD port, but no country mod.
The Iguana early Psy-Q card, and SCSI card.
Saturn QA unit. Interesting one, this. It had all the stickers removed, or never there, but there's still sticky on the underneath.
The 3rd party System Disc and memory expansion PCB that came with the QA unit