Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Release- ToeJam & Earl 3 Dreamcast Beta

Foot Soldier

YESSS!!!

Foot Soldier

Thank you! This is great christmas gift :)

sweet thanks I'm just checking up on all my unreleased bookmarks and more than half of the stuff is coming out today. I figured I'd hit this and I was right :)

normally I'd slip something in here about holding off on derekb but since it is Christmas someone's gotta find him and share this with him this one only time :P
    Last edited by rocketblast; 12-24-2013 at 09:39 PM.

Combat Soldier

Many, many, many thanks for releasing this! I never doubted you for a minute. ;) Ha ha ha. Going to give it a try on an emulator, then see if it runs on the SD-DC adapter. I also spread the word to some other forums.

As I said awhile ago, was not expecting ANY response from SEGA, they probably don't even read the emails.

Many thanks for releasing this! I just burnt it to a CD-R, popped it in my Dreamcast, and played it for a while. Needless to say, I'm not disappointed. This was a great find.

Now that it's out in the wild, I wonder what the community might do with it. Maybe a fix for the lockups will come along?

Anyway, cheers and merry christmas everybody.

Site Supporter 2014 Combat Soldier

Quote Originally Posted by Greg2600 View Post
    Many, many, many thanks for releasing this! I never doubted you for a minute. ;) Ha ha ha. Going to give it a try on an emulator, then see if it runs on the SD-DC adapter. I also spread the word to some other forums.

As I said awhile ago, was not expecting ANY response from SEGA, they probably don't even read the emails.
    They probably did read the emails, but found themselves in the situation where the only official answer they could give was "no". But they didn't actually care, so they just ignored them and assumed that people would interpret this as "silence equals assent". Which is what happened.

Ok just gave this a test run and the control you have over your characters movements is strange as hell, for example sometimes when I go straight for a few seconds my character will suddenly stop for no reason and will refuse to go the way I had them going, what's even stranger is when this happens if I let go of the analogue stick my character will start moving on their own does this kinda stuff happen with anyone else?

Sex, Drug, and Rock N' Roll !! Member Hardcore

I wouldn't hold my breath for someone fixing the lockups. The game ain't finished and so without the sourcecode it'd almost impossibleto fix most issues. It was possible to so with GF as it was a syscall that was the problem, but here it'd most likely a level/engine issue.
    I always need 5 things in life: Sleep, Food (I'm pretty addicted), Sex (like previous), Time and FINALLY ...
    Time to do sex then sleep after a good meal!

My SelfBootDATA pack for 45000 data/data backup 32bit edition: http://bit.ly/RymfFG

My Gdi2Data pack, to automatically extract data from GDI files: bit.ly/LHnftm
    Binhack32 with complete sourcecode: bit.ly/LHnhS8

Conscript

best christmas ever! thanks so much OP, really is gonna be awesome to finally play this.

now that's a chistmas present :p thanks a lot
    Blue Rogues...Attack!!!

PAL/EU complete
    NTSC/US complete

Very nice! Thanks!

Site Supporter 2012 Conscript

Thanks ZakhooiTM for realising the game !

Moderator Staff

ASSEMbler Regix
    Pillar of the Community

Thank you verty much!! A great Christmas present. Downloading this now for a good gaming session when after the little one goes to bed.

Site Supporter 2012
    Site Supporter 2013
    Combat Soldier

Kick ass , thanks dude!

Thank you very much ! Another dreamcast game !
    What a great christmas present !!

Good job !

Site Supporter 2012
    Site Supporter 2013
    Member Hardcore

Wow a very Dreamcast christmas!!! Thank you very very much :)

Site Supporter 2014 Combat Soldier

Nice one, thanks for the release. I've not played any TJ&E but it's always good to see unreleased games out in the public domain.

I actually found out about this through my twitter feed, it's been picked up by RetroCollect already - http://www.retrocollect.com/News/unr...ee-online.html

Conscript

...I love you, man! This is the best Christmas gift I could have wished for!

I'm pleasantly surprised about how well this prototype runs and plays, too!

Combat Soldier

By the way, is there sound in this game? Not getting any via nullDC.

Sex, Drug, and Rock N' Roll !! Member Hardcore

Those who got spare change and that would have contributed to a fundraiser should really consider making a donation to the Mardan School. I think it's a great initiative!
    I always need 5 things in life: Sleep, Food (I'm pretty addicted), Sex (like previous), Time and FINALLY ...
    Time to do sex then sleep after a good meal!

My SelfBootDATA pack for 45000 data/data backup 32bit edition: http://bit.ly/RymfFG

My Gdi2Data pack, to automatically extract data from GDI files: bit.ly/LHnftm
    Binhack32 with complete sourcecode: bit.ly/LHnhS8

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast