Thread: Net Yaroze PSX (DTL-H3002) PAL Complete in box

Combat Soldier

Net Yaroze PSX (DTL-H3002) PAL Complete in box

FOR SALE: Net Yaroze PSX in very good condition. It is fully boxed and comes complete. It included the box, instructions, all polys, 2 black matching controllers, black DTL-H3002 (PAL coversion), IT RUNS ON BOTH USA 110V AND EUROPEAN 220V.

Also included are the three books which have information on source codes and the compiler. The serial cable and access card are also included as well as the av lead and software CD's.

The laser quality is perfect. I'm only selling it as I was lucky enough to find a sealed version.

This console is also multi-regional and plays ALL NTSC U/C, NTSC J and PAL games perfectly.

Price is 230 (ono) plus postage (10 within the UK). I will ship abroad but I will have to charge a bit extra to cover international postage.

My email address is: dickibow@yahoo.co.uk

If anyone is interested please email me at: dickibow@yahoo.co.uk

Combat Soldier

Sorry typo in the first post on line 2.

This is the black version of PSX (DTL-H3002), PAL version.

I have not opened this console and converted anything!! I tried it on both power supplies and it just worked!

If anyone has any questions, either PM me or email me.

Moderator ASSEMbler Soldier

I was gonna say "I can get Yaroze cheaper than that" then saw the quality... damn!
    :D
    Goat is animal

HI_Ricky
    it come Net Yaroze Lightwave too ?
    how about the NetYaroze web login ?
    Last edited by HI_Ricky; 03-09-2005 at 01:58 PM.

Combat Soldier

Net Yaroze Lightwave? What's that?

It comes with everything that was included when the item was sold by Sony back in 98. It does not have a Net Yaroze log in though. I do have one for my other (sealed) machine but I don't think I'm allowed to share it.

HI_Ricky
    Quote Originally Posted by dickibow
    Net Yaroze Lightwave? What's that?

It comes with everything that was included when the item was sold by Sony back in 98. It does not have a Net Yaroze log in though. I do have one for my other (sealed) machine but I don't think I'm allowed to share it.
    Net Yaroze Lightwave, is Lightwave for Net Yaroze . it buil to order when you order Net Yaroze . hmm, no login = lost alot update and plug-in.

Combat Soldier

In Europe "light wave" was not released with the Yaroze.

Over here, you were charged 549 GBP and you were then given the option of purchasing some software products at discounted prices.

No additional software was sold with Yaroze's in the UK apart from the two discs which are included in the auction. I have not owned this Yaroze from new, I got it last year to help out with my college course and I am now three months from finishing it, so I no longer need it. I have a sealed version for my collection anyway.

HI_Ricky
    i see, may be japan ver is different, sorry.

Combat Soldier

Just thought I'd let you all know that this item is now sold.

Topic Archive
    Quote Originally Posted by dickibow
    In Europe "light wave" was not released with the Yaroze.

Over here, you were charged 549 GBP and you were then given the option of purchasing some software products at discounted prices.

No additional software was sold with Yaroze's in the UK apart from the two discs which are included in the auction. I have not owned this Yaroze from new, I got it last year to help out with my college course and I am now three months from finishing it, so I no longer need it. I have a sealed version for my collection anyway.

...If you were based in the U.K and had official Net Yaroze login at the beginning of the program you should of been offered "Code Warrior for Net Yaroze" (Release 2)

...It was made to run on NT, Win95 and Mac, I think it set me back about 500 at the time, but it was well worth it ! :boobies2

Combat Soldier

Yes, that's right, although this one wasn't sold with code warrior. I have kept that one for me!