Thread: An amazing site that i found (Boxes for NES, SNES games and more)

Foot Soldier

Sfc 3 An amazing site that i found (Boxes for NES, SNES games and more)

I please dont take this post as an add, but i recently have found an amazing site that dedicates into making High res scans and of Nintendo game boxes and manuals, from NES to N64 and GBA, now you probably are thinking that is only the front artwork, but no its the intire box, you have it ready for print to replace or add to your collection, all the boxes have been edited to have a "Reproduction sign". Now i have been using this for a while and i hope that you guys not only start using it but some of you may also contribute to the site there maybe scaning your own boxes or even "clean up" the ones that are already there, the only downfall is that the site is compleatly french but nothing google translate wont solve.
    This is a comunity efford and if we all help, we may keep those fragil cardboard boxes preserved forever.

Have fun guys and post what you think of the site.

http://npes.free.fr/index.php
    Last edited by pedro; 07-18-2012 at 01:10 PM.

Member Elite

wheres a good place to print nes boxes anyway, I know UncleTusk will do it but he quoted me with a min-order when I asked about it

THIS IS AN AD.

Foot Soldier

Quote Originally Posted by Chewieshmoo View Post
    THIS IS AN AD.

Really its not, i dont have any afiliation with the site i just found it and i thought i would share with people here.

Site Supporter 2011
    Site Supporter 2012
    Site Supporter 2013
    Site Supporter 2014
    Member Hardcore

Blog Entries
    I like your post. I mayby try to get some to complete some caseless games.
    But its always better to get a clean real case/box. Thx again :D
    Collector and gamer, also hack away stuff. Im a big fan of:
    Xbox, Xbox 360 PS1, PS2, MSX,NES, Wii, all gameboy/nDS series and DC

Quote Originally Posted by pedro View Post
    Really its not, i dont have any afiliation with the site i just found it and i thought i would share with people here.
    Heh I'm sure, I am just being facetious.

Tribuni Angusticlavii

That's neat but I don't know that many people have printers that would do the original box justice. It would be nice to have new boxes for some old games.

Foot Soldier

Quote Originally Posted by MottZilla View Post
    That's neat but I don't know that many people have printers that would do the original box justice. It would be nice to have new boxes for some old games.
    yeah but for example for SNES boxes they use a paper with a thickness that is no longer produced so its kinda impossible to have a really almost original replacement i read that in the site forum.

Conscript

There's nothing like a game completely with the box...all my games are boxed, so this is a really good site if you are missing the original packaging and you can print it on your own. Nice one! I also like to look at the sometimes different artwork from the PAL and NTSC boxes.

Please like my Facebook Artist Profile
    facebook.com/pages/Neens
    My Gallery (Retro Game Art and other sick stuff ;-D ) missneens.deviantart.com
    Read my Webcomic:
    ninas-place.tumblr.com

Old School Member ASSEMbler Hardcore

I'm all for something like this but you will never get the quality from something not printed professionally.

I would love for someone to make and sell some professionally made replicas. I would pay good money too but if I'm paying then I would want an exact replica. Not something with reproduction stamped on it.
    Well, it's rather brutal here. Right now we are advising all our clients to put everything they've got into canned food and shotguns.

Tribuni Angusticlavii

Has anyone actually been able to register at this site to download anything?

Site Supporter 2014 Conscript

i have tryed to register but have not yet received an mail to get on to the site

The site have moved to http://www.nintandbox.net.
    And accept registration.