About OS 1.27
Hi, i bought Everdrive 64 v2 and i have N64 PAL, been testing many games and i found a short list of issues, in case im doing something wrong or they are helpful for a new version :
1) Worms Armaggedon (PAL and NTSC) freezes after complete a training quest, i suspect the save have something to do, i tried some forced modes with the same result.
2) All versions of Puyo Puyo Sun 64 have failed on my N64, black screen.
3) Tom and Jerry freezes on the select character screen if the EEP4K is used, music keep playing but no response in controls, when i forced other save randomly worked and let you play.
4. I have a SD card labeled as KINGSTON on Windows, the menu displays " KINGSTON " on the list of games as 0B, i wonder if that kind of files unable to be seen on Windows can be avoided on the menu as well.
Just don't name the SD card. Windows makes hidden files that show up in the everdrive and also mess with the menu for some reason.
Originally Posted by BMB64
2) Puyo Puyo Sun 64 (J) [!] works for me with 'force EEP4K'. By the way, just for your information, if a game hangs or goes blackscreen, you should not press reset button and test another 'force' option right away. Instead, turn power off and on, because the hung RCP is not reset by pressing the reset button.
3) you have to erase the savegame from the game's settings.
See this thread:http://www.assemblergames.com/forums...-does-not-work!
Last edited by angrylion; 05-09-2012 at 05:52 PM.
Thanks for the tips :), any ideas about the Worms issue ?