Thread: PSone Pad with RJ45-type Connector

Foot Soldier

PSone Pad with RJ45-type Connector

Guys,
    Got a couple of these pads this morning, and know they are from a hotel kiosk, or similar;

Just wondered on a few things:

I bought this in the UK, which hotels in the UK offered the PSone for games, and used this pad specifically?

Could you ever get a 'stock' PSone pad in this granite colour?

Are they worth anything?!

Thanks,
    Paul
    Last edited by cawley1; 05-06-2012 at 12:31 PM.

Foot Soldier

That is nice. I know for sure there was a white one and a red one, and also a smoke colored transparent one.
    Last edited by Cyberghost; 05-06-2012 at 12:39 PM.
    PSN ID: Alannmc <-2 N's

ASSEMbler Elite

Quote Originally Posted by hakdizzle View Post
    I wonder if this works with a cthulu
    cthulu meets PSone pads, what a fanfic idea. :)

There's an N64 thread around here that has similar controllers. They were used in that case by a company called LodgeNet. The controllers would plug into a small box which was then plugged into the TV. A central PC would have the software and ROMs on it which it would then feed to a smaller box, shaped like an N64, which would then be run into all the rooms that needed it. I think. Maybe what you have there is a LodgeNet controller.

XBOX, 360, One, Chihiro Moderator ASSEMbler Extreme
    Lives in the server

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by seagull View Post
    There's an N64 thread around here that has similar controllers. They were used in that case by a company called LodgeNet. The controllers would plug into a small box which was then plugged into the TV. A central PC would have the software and ROMs on it which it would then feed to a smaller box, shaped like an N64, which would then be run into all the rooms that needed it. I think. Maybe what you have there is a LodgeNet controller.
    Don't think so, Lodgenet always put their logo on the controller at the front. If this was the case, SONY's logo would be at the top of the controller not the front.
    Also the controller on the back would mention there would be a fee of $14 if it's removed from the room and not compatible with home systems.
    XBOX Games: 154/993 | XBOX V1.2, Xectuer X3, 80GB, GDR8050L, Blue ROL+USB1.1
    XBOX Limited Edition Consoles: 5/22 | XBOX 360 Pro Matte Black Jasper v2, Xecuter Coolrunner, 500GB, 10th Anniversary DOAX2 Faceplate
    XBOX MS Equipment: 3/XX "You're a lot more serious now, than you were on the job!" - Mei (Double-S.T.E.A.L The Second Clash)