Thread: www.gp2x.de/shop - Reputable site?

www.gp2x.de/shop - Reputable site?

Hello, could anyone that has used this site maybe give a brief review of their transaction(s) with them. I plan on buying an Everdrive64 and the Everdrive MD. Would just like to hear other people opinions before I splash the cash.

Well... Not much to say. I ordered once : product was as described, shipping was fast (I don't remember well but 1 week or two), parcel was safely wrapped. Perhaps I got lucky but I never heard of any inconvenience. I'd say excellent transaction.

Quote Originally Posted by scottzane View Post
    Well... Not much to say. I ordered once : product was as described, shipping was fast (I don't remember well but 1 week or two), parcel was safely wrapped. Perhaps I got lucky but I never heard of any inconvenience. I'd say excellent transaction.
    Thanks very much Scott, that sounds good. I only ask because its a lot of money to gamble. My transaction will be close to 200 and I would rather be sure, so thanks for the reply.
    I have tried emailing the site/guy and he hasnt replied to any my emails which had me feeling a bit unsure also.

They are one of the official re-sellers. I doubt you will have issues with them.

Quote Originally Posted by StoneAgeGamer View Post
    They are one of the official re-sellers. I doubt you will have issues with them.
    Thank you very much

I've since ordered the rest of my carts and various upgrades directly from Krikzz but, my first 2 carts were done via gp2x and everything was fine. I'd recommend them.

Quote Originally Posted by Relikk View Post
    I've since ordered the rest of my carts and various upgrades directly from Krikzz but, my first 2 carts were done via gp2x and everything was fine. I'd recommend them.
    Thanks a lot. I was gonna get them direct but they are out of stock of what I want, same with stoneagegamer store so I looked elsewhere. Thanks for the replies

Sammy PM me, I may be able to help you with the boards you are looking for.

Hey just a little update, I got both the everdrive 64 and everdrive MD from the site and they are really well put together and they came pretty quickly.
    Thanks aswell to SoneAgeGamer for trying to help me out!