Thread: Arcade sticks dimensions

Foot Soldier

Arcade sticks dimensions

Well i am looking for the actual dimensions of the Mad Catz Street Fighter IV FightStick Tournament Edition stick, Virtua Stick High grade and Virtua Stick HSS-0136. For the last one i have find some info but not from credible source. Thanks.

Site Supporter 2012
    Site Supporter 2013
    Site Supporter 2014
    Member Hardcore

Quote Originally Posted by Hazuki View Post
    Well i am looking for the actual dimensions of the Mad Catz Street Fighter IV FightStick Tournament Edition stick, Virtua Stick High grade and Virtua Stick HSS-0136. For the last one i have find some info but not from credible source. Thanks.
    Difine dimensions. Do you want the dimensions of the case or the template for the faceplate?

Foot Soldier

Dimensions of the case.

Site Supporter 2012
    Site Supporter 2013
    Site Supporter 2014
    Member Hardcore

May I ask why? TE is the largest although it varies on stick to stick, last two are roughly the same size, High Grade is probably slightly smaller in width but taller.
    Last edited by geluda; 05-06-2012 at 05:11 PM.

Foot Soldier

Well, i don't have an arcade stick and neither someone that i know. Also living in Greece, quality sticks are pretty rare here, so i am looking to build one. I have choose in what dimensions i plan to build it but i need to check in relation with a real pro stick. Well i won't build something that good but i need to make it as comfortable it can be :P