Thread: Price-Check Request: Various Items

Foot Soldier

Price-Check Request: Various Items

Hello,

I've unearthed a few additional items and would very much like some advice on how much they might fetch if I put them up for sale.

1. Wii TV Remote
    This is a Japanese Club Nintendo item I picked up a few years ago. It's in near-mint condition, and have never been used. It's boxed, and includes the original shipping packaging too, with the Club Nintendo branding. (Pictures to follow in the next few days.)

2. Tekken 6 Press Kit
    Incomplete, missing game disc and outer packaging. It's a flat-packed design whic opens out into a circular pop-up display, with Tekken characters. The artwork assets disc is included, and the item is in great condition, though very slightly bent. I've never seen this item before (either complete or otherwise) so am at a loss as to how much it might be worth.

3. Heavy Rain Press Kit
    Great condition and very attractive packaging. Comes with "promo" disc, "asset" disc, sealed origami pack and a small booklet in French. Any advice on suitable pricing would be much appreciated.

Cheers!
    Last edited by djandy76; 04-29-2012 at 11:48 AM. Reason: To add pictures and correct a mistake

Foot Soldier

Just a quick update to say I'm still not sure how much to ask for these items.

After some additional poking around in internet auctions though, I found a few examples that lead me to believe the prices might fall into the following ranges:

1. Wii TV Remote -> 40 Euro

2. Tekken 6 Press Kit -> 50 - 65 Euro (possibly more if the game disc was included)

3. Heavy Rain Press Kit -> 50 - 80 Euro (possibly more if the non-white-label-promo game disc was included)

Anyway, if anyone has a better idea of the ideal price, please drop me a line.

Cheers!

Hi! Heavy Rain Press Kit is on sale?

Foot Soldier

Hi chupa5, you've got a PM waiting for you!

what the two little black book? Can you send me a picture of the inside of these books ?