Thread: Retail Xbox 360!!!

XBOX360 Retail Xbox 360!!!

Hi I am selling a nice, like new, great condition retail xbox 360!
    Includes:
    -Powerbrick
    -Av Cable
    -20gb hdd
    $75 +shipping US only

IMG_2504.JPG

Site Supporter 2013
    Site Supporter 2014
    Foot Soldier

I'm not sure I've ever seen a retail 360 on these boards before.

Weird.

What revision is it? I've been looking for one without HDMI out.

Site Supporter 2012
    Site Supporter 2013
    Combat Soldier

Has it ever been opened before? Whats the date on the console? What Dash is it on?

Quote Originally Posted by Mack702 View Post
    Has it ever been opened before? Whats the date on the console? What Dash is it on?
    Pmed

i had one that had the e74 error... is this one of the revisions that wont have that?
    i am in a tight money squeeze but ill paypal you asap if its not the super old one that dies.

i am in northern nevada.

Quote Originally Posted by stevenjcampbell View Post
    i had one that had the e74 error... is this one of the revisions that wont have that?
    i am in a tight money squeeze but ill paypal you asap if its not the super old one that dies.

i am in northern nevada.
    pmed

Site Supporter 2012
    Site Supporter 2013
    Combat Soldier

Quote Originally Posted by halo3
    It has been opened before but it hasn't been xclamped or damaged, it is dated from 2006, and it is on the 14179 dash i believe so 2? off from the current if that makes a difference.
    So indeed it is a Xenon ;)

okay, someone want to remind me which one isnt the one that freaking BREAKS so often?

Pika CHUUUUUU!!! Member Hardcore

xenon = death
    zephyr = slightly less deathy
    falcon = moderate death
    jasper = live for evera
    trinity = slightly more deathy than jasper
    corona = ^^ same as trinity really

Quote Originally Posted by sneakypeanut View Post
    xenon = death
    zephyr = slightly less deathy
    falcon = moderate death
    jasper = live for evera
    trinity = slightly more deathy than jasper
    corona = ^^ same as trinity really
    User marketplace rules state no flaming :
    "NO:

Flaming items, people are free to sell anything except bootlegs."
    Also as stated the unit is in perfect condition not x-clamped or any garbage like that. I will also include a 1 year warranty with the item for those who might be worried, if it breaks I will pay for the cost of the repair.

Quote Originally Posted by halo3 View Post
    User marketplace rules state no flaming :
    "NO:

Flaming items, people are free to sell anything except bootlegs."
    Also as stated the unit is in perfect condition not x-clamped or any garbage like that. I will also include a 1 year warranty with the item for those who might be worried, if it breaks I will pay for the cost of the repair.
    I dont think it was flaming brotha... but i see where you are coming from.
    I do not know what model I currently have, but it is a 2006 machine and has an HDMI port, if anyone wants to fancy a guess.

Like I already stated to you via PM, i am currently extremely broke (living away from my family, trying to move them here relocating across the state) so your prices for a fix that you gave me in a PM sound awesome.

I just worry about my console rebreaking again, and needing another fix over and over.

Other than that, i think your offer of a year warranty is excellent, considering you are getting the console and hookups for $75.00

If i wasnt worried that your reflow would just get undone due to microsoft's poor console build quality, i would already have it packed and ready to send out tomorrow morning at UPS.

like i stated, i just worry that even if someone does repair it (even MS) i could have a month, a year, or four more years but its unknown lol.

Pika CHUUUUUU!!! Member Hardcore

HOW THE FUCK IS THAT FLAMING.... He asked a question so i answered it..

you say the machine is 2006 with hdmi. which didnt exist unless it was a prototype. at my guess its be case swaped and its most likely that it is a zephyr or falcon but more likely falcon

the only way to be sure what it is is to use this diagram

Quote Originally Posted by sneakypeanut View Post
    HOW THE FUCK IS THAT FLAMING.... He asked a question so i answered it..

you say the machine is 2006 with hdmi. which didnt exist unless it was a prototype. at my guess its be case swaped and its most likely that it is a zephyr or falcon but more likely falcon

the only way to be sure what it is is to use this diagram

WHOA... hold on there, and thank you.
    i said i think. i am not entirely certain exactly WHEN i got it swapped. AFAIK now that i think of it, i purchased the original console in the fall of 2006, but ended up getting it swapped out under bestbuy's crappy warranty program.

I believe I ended up getting the console swapped in SPRING of 2007, and the console that I got has the old fashioned connector PLUS and HDMI port.

Since I can recall getting my only speeding ticket on the way to the buestbuy to get the console swapped, and the next revision happened in august of the same year and another event happened in july i can pinpoint my console as a zephyr without even seeing if the console power connector has the little square in the middle.

Just process of elimination there.
    Thanks for clearing it up.

so then, how reliable is the zephyr, and if i get a reflow or a reball, will i be okay for a year or two before needing to get a slim eventually?
    my whole reason not to want to get this fixed was that i thought i had me a xenon that was just going to break again anyhow.

​thanks :)

I'm a cunt or so I'm told :P
    Site Supporter 2011
    Site Supporter 2012
    Site Supporter 2013
    Site Benefactor
    Geist Force Primary Donor
    Staff

ASSEMbler Soldier

The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
    Blog Entries
    Meh... it is getting a bit noisy in here - the thread is being pruned to informative posts only.

It's a second hand Xbox 360. People know if they buy a 360 it will probably RROD sooner or later and if it is old probably sooner and as such this is reflected in the price. It is helpful to know for some people what board it has but I suspect most people here won't care or buy it either, but good luck with the sale.