Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: What are the worst games you have played on any system ?

Combat Soldier

Superman on 2600. Had no idea what they hell was going on.[/QUOTE] I see what you mean i think i am scarred for life :lol

Site Supporter 2013 Foot Soldier

Quote Originally Posted by brendand View Post
    Superman on 2600. Had no idea what they hell was going on. I see what you mean i think i am scarred for life :lol
    I remember loosely that you had to enter the phone cabinet, transform into Superman and beat bad guys, kiss Lois and go back to your disguise as Kent on the booth again. I guess?

Combat Soldier

Quote Originally Posted by AleffCorrea View Post
    I remember loosely that you had to enter the phone cabinet, transform into Superman and beat bad guys, kiss Lois and go back to your disguise as Kent on the booth again. I guess?
    i can't even figure the buttons out on my comp for this i know you go into the phone booth to change between clark and superman that is a cool touch for a 1980s game ? but i cant figure out much as i suck on computer games haha

Combat Soldier

Quote Originally Posted by graciano1337 View Post
    it just wasn't fun in the slightest. driving around was fun, but you couldn't run people over. xD but seriously, walking around a crime scene, listening to the music, looking at objects, crappy fighting mechanic, the shooting was pretty alright though, the game just wasn't fun. pure and simple. and the media is paid to say OMG GOTY. why do you think every CoD game keeps getting STELLAR reviews?
    Fair enough opinion I know I personally got really into the game and the interrogations etc.

Not the worst game ever but I get to mention then Uncharted 3. This was one of those omg goty ones that just left me totally cold. You basically push up on the controller alot to climb over things and then go into these mediocre 3rd person shoot outs. Then if you happen to get into a 1 on 1 brawl you get stuck in this fight animation while people are still shooting at your character. I couldn't even finish it since it was just so average and stale that I gave it back to the friend I borrowed it from. Funny enough the vita uncharted had a better story and characters.

Milk Bar ASSEMbler Extreme
    Lives in the server

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DeckardBR View Post
    Fair enough opinion I know I personally got really into the game and the interrogations etc.

Not the worst game ever but I get to mention then Uncharted 3. This was one of those omg goty ones that just left me totally cold. You basically push up on the controller alot to climb over things and then go into these mediocre 3rd person shoot outs. Then if you happen to get into a 1 on 1 brawl you get stuck in this fight animation while people are still shooting at your character. I couldn't even finish it since it was just so average and stale that I gave it back to the friend I borrowed it from. Funny enough the vita uncharted had a better story and characters.
    in addition, it was just really disappointing. i was extremely hyped for the game. bought it at midnight and then it was just blah... =/

Site Supporter 2013 Foot Soldier

Quote Originally Posted by graciano1337 View Post
    it just wasn't fun in the slightest. driving around was fun, but you couldn't run people over. xD but seriously, walking around a crime scene, listening to the music, looking at objects, crappy fighting mechanic, the shooting was pretty alright though, the game just wasn't fun. pure and simple. and the media is paid to say OMG GOTY. why do you think every CoD game keeps getting STELLAR reviews?
    Thank god that I also bought Deus EX then...

Grumpy Old Man Combat Soldier

Fist of the north star on NES.....so so bad

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456