Thread: We'll just call it BS4 for now

Threaded View

ASSEMbler Extreme
    ASM elite

Possibly mexico or the Forest of New England... I have a Summer Villa in Outworld

We'll just call it BS4 for now

Well just like the BS rumors about the Next Box PS4 rumors are starting to come about.

I guess since all the rumors about the nextbox have been debunked they figured the PS4 is fair game now. Much of the rumors are copy and pasted from
    articles about other systems.

http://kotaku.com/5896996/the-next-p...re-the-details

I'm just going to roll my eyes and hope Sony shuts these people up fast. with Solid facts.

For those that hate Kotaku here are some highlights.

-No used games again (like the PS3 rumor and the Next Box Rumor)
    - No PS3 BC at all
    - ALL AMD no IBM anything at all (which has already been debunked)
    -Games are locked the system you have to have PSN for them to work. SO half the country won't beable to get a PS4 then? Yeah I call BS right away.

AND at the end of the article Kotaku even admits...it's BS

That's all we've got for you at the moment. Remember, none of this information is confirmed, and even the information that is locked down in March 2012 may change before the console's eventual release. This is just what we've been told Sony is working on and planning for as of today. That being the case, how do you think it's shaping up?
    So what is this an Early April Fools Joke or Kotaku just proving they are the biggest joke website on the internet?

The Weekly World News of Video games if you will.

Oh one last quote of stupdity

Orbis. Say it out loud. Sounds a little like the word "four", doesn't it? Only it doesn't make the next PlayStation sound like a bad horror movie sequel.
    IN WHAT LANGUAGE does Orbis sound like Four?
    Last edited by GodofHardcore; 03-28-2012 at 11:40 AM.
    http://retrocadefantasia.blogspot.com

Retrocade has it's own hub now!