Page 8 of 58 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: sd2snes comming soon

Member Elite

Quote Originally Posted by ceramiclion View Post
    Aww yeah.
    I wonder. what's the Lithium battery used for?
    Is there a danger of it running out?
    Will you be selling this units or will we have to buy only form a buyer.
    Thanks
    i will sell carts. battery probably for RTC and may be for something else
    I looking for genesis 2 with motherboard VA2

I want this! So does it run StarFox now?? Tell me you ship to Argentina please.

These teases are killing me. The available soon post is now 10 weeks old. I was hoping by April it would be unleashed. At least things are happening and I can't get discouraged and not keep checking and miss out on the initial order.

"Gentlemen, start your engines!" :p

Quote Originally Posted by sdekaar View Post
    "Gentlemen, start your engines!" :p
    Yeah 50 or so vehicles will be in this race. Be ready!!

Quote Originally Posted by zerberus View Post
    Yes, and he/she stole pictures from my website. But the abuse-department of imagebanana.com works really fast ;)

Site Supporter 2013 Combat Soldier

If the image is leeched from your own image account, change the image to something you'd find on a hard core gay XXX web sites. ebay will ban that guy very fast.

@ Krikzz :
    how many time before the preorder opening ?

Krikzz
    когда в продаже?

Member Elite

я не хочу говорить когда начнется продажа, потому что я сам точно не знаю когда все будет готово - всегда возникают какие то непредвиденные трудности и дата отодвигается. вот например прислали одну деталь не ту и теперь жду когда замена придет

ok thanks :)
    Last edited by sdekaar; 04-06-2012 at 06:50 AM.

If you complete Super-FX support, would it be possible to set the value for the oscillator thats usually on the cartridge, for overclocking and smoother gameplay?

Edit: Can't wait for you to take my money for this flashcartridge btw =)
    Last edited by nes; 04-07-2012 at 08:05 PM.

Conscript

Quote Originally Posted by nes View Post
    If you complete Super-FX support, would it be possible to set the value for the oscillator thats usually on the cartridge, for overclocking and smoother gameplay?
    This cart is not developed by KRIKzz. Ikari has developed the cart. KRIKzz is only producing them.

Quote Originally Posted by rocco View Post
    This cart is not developed by KRIKzz. Ikari has developed the cart. KRIKzz is only producing them.
    Ah, true that, my bad!

Shouldn't this be possible tho? It would help a lot of people that can't get a hold on replacement oscillators easy, and save some cartridges from the soldering iron =)
    I'm having a hard time getting the oscillators here in Sweden.

Quote Originally Posted by nes View Post
    Ah, true that, my bad!

Shouldn't this be possible tho? It would help a lot of people that can't get a hold on replacement oscillators easy, and save some cartridges from the soldering iron =)
    I'm having a hard time getting the oscillators here in Sweden.
    This is guy you want to talk to: http://sd2snes.de/blog/contact

@StoneAgeGamer
    Ty, asked Ikari the question that i was woundering! Ill post here if he replies!

Conscript

When will you have more Super Everdrive Ultimate Editions in? I'm getting tired of waiting for this damn cart. It's a good cart and all, but if KRIKzz didn't know what he was doing, he should've let the other guy handle it. PLAIN AND SIMPLE! I'm pissed that so many other people have it and now that KRIKzz is supposedly working on it, Ikari won't sell them anymore. Words cannot EXPRESS how PISSED OFF I am right now. I paid $280 for a gift certificate so I can get this damn thing, even sold my SNES carts to do so, and now no one knows anything. I don't even HAVE that PayPal anymore either, so I cannot recover my money. I feel like punching the wall for trusting the word of either of you guys. I bought quite a few Everdrives in the past and were satisfied. But now, I can't hold my frustration in any longer. This has gone on too long. Instead of delaying it, why didn't you guys just come out and say you had problems in the FIRST PLACE BEFORE I PUT MY MONEY DOWN?! Now, I have a SNES and Supaboy here and NO GAMES TO PLAY THEM ON! THANKS A LOT!!!
    [SIZE=5][SIZE=3][IMG]http://i595.photobucket.com/albums/tt32/rocketman70_xwt/punksig.jpg[/IMG][/SIZE]
    [/SIZE]

I see why you are none to pleased right now. I've handed out no money and have only known about it for just over 2 months.

It is a strange sausage making process for an end product that is elite quality well beyond a breakfast meat.

Member Elite

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyBlaze View Post
    It's a good cart and all, but if KRIKzz didn't know what he was doing, he should've let the other guy handle it.
    other guys, where are you!? ikari did not give me some exclusive rights to build sd2snes, so any "other guys" may build them right now.
    now about delays:

1) bugs was detected on some carts, they may load game, but game may work with glitches or not work at all, but usually works fine. i not sure if all other carts works fine, cuz need alot of hours of testing for each. currently i don't know if it single cart defect, or may be some defective part on all carts, or something else

2)very hard to build sd2snes, cuz there is tonns of small parts

3)supplier sent wrong part to me, so i reorder those part and waited two more weeks

i will not open preorder and will not send carts to dealers untill i not sure that cart work stable, and i don't know how many time i need to solve the problem, so i don't want to anounce any date
    Last edited by KRIKzz; 04-14-2012 at 04:50 AM.