Here I have 1 Dialogic High-Density Station Interface - HDSI-PCI ASSY HDSI Analog Station Board and 1 Dialogic 4 Port Analog Telephony Card D/41E-AN. 2 boards in total.
The first board, provides 16 channels of call processing and 8 channels of loop start interfaces in a single PC ISA slot. A unique dual-processor architecture composed of DSPs and a general-purpose microprocessor.
The combined media board is ideal for developers seeking to provide cost-effective, scalable, high-density communications applications requiring multimedia resources such as voice and software-based speech recognition or fax.
The second board, is a Dialogic 4 Port Analog Telephony Card D/41E-AN.
They are both full length ISA 16 bit cards, with a an open-architecture platform for telephone voice processing.
By that, I mean it can support many phone lines transmitting audio. So you know when you are on hold, and you have to press 1 for this, or 2 for that ;-)
- There are in perfect condition.
- Very rare boards.
- They were last tested / used 4 years ago. Kept packaged well.
- No drivers or manuals included. Boards only. The manufacturer should supply them to you.
- I bought them both for $2,550.00.
- Will sell them for $700 or near offer because of there age.
- Will trade for a Sony development kit (DTL boards) or a PS2 TOOL.