This is for Windows only, it uses triforcetools but doesn't require python.
- Supports only image extensions .dat and .bin
- Supports only DECRYPTED images
- Automatically fetches game name (Naomi1/2/Chihiro/Triforce)
- All region names fetched and showed in Tooltip (Naomi1/2)
- Company name fetched and showed in Tooltip (Naomi1/2/Chihiro/Triforce)
- Pings the device before uploading to see if it's alive or not
- Shows images of the games if the image name is either: imagename.bin.jpg or imagename.bin.png or imagename.dat.jpg or imagename.dat.png, you get the idea.
1. Install program
2. Run program
3. Set folders for Images and IP addresses of devices
4. Select game and press Upload to Device
5. Report bugs and have fun
- Automatic decryption of encrypted images
- Automatic patching of Images to Region free etc