Exactly, when the SD icon was implemented for WiiWare etc. in the lower left corner I think.
You misread my post, as it was a direct reply to...
It's easy, don't say it's not compatible, just update.
Originally Posted by la-li-lu-le-lo
Last edited by Shinebi; 1 Day Ago at 09:12 AM.
I didnt misread you, the Wii doesnt support SDHC (or didnt at all) until 4.0. Lets say I have a Wii with all official software still on 3.x - it won't read SDHC.
So technically he isnt wrong, it was just out of date information. Your comment made it sound like the Wii has always worked with SDHC - which isnt the case. A lot of people are still running 3.x system menus for what ever reason (as there is no requirement to update the system menu, even to play the latest games).
Last edited by Bad_Ad84; 1 Day Ago at 09:28 AM.
Originally Posted by APE
Feedback: Here eBay
My Modding parts for sale thread can be found here: CLICK ME
OK, I updated with QF v4: the only difference I can tell is that CARDS are now active (saves!), although saving seems to hang on GP1...
- Tested the first version of F-Zero: entirely in ENGLISH, so second one also.
First version was noted to have a wrong header, which I can confirm (VirtuaStriker2002).
Second one should have proper F-ZERO AX, but I tested and the header is the same(?).
- Also tried to erase the bin files etc, to check if it was written in cache or something, but no change...
(Unless someone else can confirm it actually has a correct header?)
- First one came at 500 MB, second one came at 416 MB; I don't know what the size difference means...
- Tried Virtua Striker 4 International, this now works with QF v4, as stated.
- Tried the soft reset button combo, this did NOT work for me (R+Z+start)
- I did notice that both GP1 and F-Zero were a bit slower to load (and jumpy at selection screens) with QF4 than with QF2...