Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ISOs for FZ-35S?

ISOs for FZ-35S?

Hi Everyone

I just got my hands on an FZ-35S unit and looking for some ISOs to try on it - anyone know where I can get some (ideally off an FTP?)

cheers

Alex

Topper
    I'm searching the same thing.

You can find here a list of software for M2 : http://www.3dom2.com/3do-m2-software-list.html

There is somewhere on the net an ISO of IMSA and you can download a shooter (end of the list) directly on 3dom2.com.

It's hard to find anything else but the disks exists somewhere...

Member Elite

most of the software available (not much) is being kept locked up by collectors unfortunately

Topper
    I found on a russian website 2 ISO : IMSA and a GM Cadillac disk.
    http://www.myvg.info/3do-m2/

If someone can get me copies for any of the GM kiosk discs.. I'll upload to multiple sites, so people can have consistent access to this stuff.

Topper
    I have General Motors Cadillac ISO.

Quote Originally Posted by Topper View Post
    I have General Motors Cadillac ISO.
    Is it possible to get an ISO of your disc?

Foot Soldier

I'll check in Japan if something comes out now and then..

I have also the console and really would like to use it

Mak

Topper
    Quote Originally Posted by simbin View Post
    Is it possible to get an ISO of your disc?
    Yes.

How can I send you the file ?
    Have you got a FTP or Opera Unite ?

Quote Originally Posted by Topper View Post
    Yes.

How can I send you the file ?
    Have you got a FTP or Opera Unite ?
    Do you have Dropbox?
    EDIT: I sent FTP info in PM.
    Last edited by simbin; 08-28-2012 at 09:07 AM.

Member Elite

someone should really just post it in the forum

Quote Originally Posted by derekb View Post
    someone should really just post it in the forum
    Quote Originally Posted by simbin View Post
    If someone can get me copies for any of the GM kiosk discs.. I'll upload to multiple sites, so people can have consistent access to this stuff.
    That's the plan :)

Member Elite

when I sold my FZ-35S it was mainly cuz 1) it was pretty much a door stop, 2) what software there was was impossible to attain cuz everyone was busy jerking off to their rotating car demos instead of sharing the software

I found the Cadillac ISO, thanks. Once I have them all, I'll upload and post links here.

Topper
    Ok ! :)

Fantastic!

By the way no other games then IMSA on FZ35s....Homebrew-arcade ports, early beta builds...dolphin demo or ape robo demo around?

Foot Soldier

There is also that shump demo from 2008.

Yea, I've only found the shmup and racing game. Technically, the shmup is a easteregg in the racing game. I also got Polystars, but that's only for M2 arcade hardware. I've heard there's a dolphin and dungeon demo that will work on the FZ-35S, but can't find anywhere. Now, I'm working on getting all the GM kiosk discs, another challenging task it seems.
    Last edited by simbin; 08-31-2012 at 05:37 PM.

The Shooter is available on CD or hidden on the test track in IMSA behind a house. The dolphin realtime demo looks like ecco on DC. There was Ironblood running on M2 dev kit...and there were D2 realtime pictures. Never heard fom a dungeon demo. There was that M2 ego shooter and fzero movie, but they were all pre rendered and "too good" for M2. Still hoping to see some konami games running on fz35s even if its 10 years from now on. the grapics are defenitly m2, but probably the arcade hardware is a little different(i read)....still some talented programmer from the former konami teams probably could achieve something. sadly the M2 community is quite thin. Polystars and battle tryst on Fz35s would be quite fantastic..

...seeing an almost finished game as Imsa is, i can't imagine there isn't any other 3D stuff around hidden somewhere!

Hey, any idea how to get a third person perspective in IMSA racing. 3DO pad doesn't support it neither those the street fighter pad only different wired!
    Last edited by chanchai; 09-01-2012 at 05:46 AM.

Foot Soldier

What i understand is that various arcade boards based on the M2 have a different bios, memory configurations and extra hardware for controller interface and highscore storage. The code probably contains checks for the extra hardware and is most probably dependant on the extra/modified functions in that bios.
    Also, when opening up the FZ35, i got the impression it only contains one PowerPC CPU instead of two.

To end this on a positive note, i do have the GM Pontiac DVD somewhere in storage, so when needed i can setup a private FTP for it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast