Page 59 of 122 FirstFirst ... 9495051525354555657585960616263646566676869109 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,180 of 2432

Thread: Post every time you buy/trade something Part VIII

I'm a cunt or so I'm told :P
    Site Supporter 2011
    Site Supporter 2012
    Site Supporter 2013
    Site Benefactor
    Geist Force Primary Donor
    Staff

ASSEMbler Soldier

The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Yakumo View Post
    I had no idea the game came with a soundtrack CD, map and back story book.
    I don't think it did, or at least not originally. The enchanced edition is a rerelease with a huge expansion plonked on top, or at least it was for PC. Maybe they just gave you 360 lot the enhanced edition off the bat?

Site Supporter 2014 Member Hardcore

@Jackhead
    Forgive my ignorance, but... wtf is that thing? It seems like a bow from a scifi movie or something...

Adult Orientated Mahjong Connoisseur ASSEMbler Extreme
    Never Logs Out

Quote Originally Posted by Yakumo View Post
    My so called Asian version of Witcher 2 arrived today...
    Oo-er missus, seems like Yakumo is breaking the adult content rules by showing a topless woman... :o
    Like anyone reads the rubbish in the signature.

Moderator Staff

ASSEMbler Regix
    Pillar of the Community

There's nothing wrong with a bit of titty now and then. After all, most of us ate from one when we were babies.

Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiii Member Elite

Few pickups mostly 360 lately. Black controller, MW3, WWE legends of wrestlemania, wheelman, Rainbow six vegas. Did also get Cities In Motion on the PC

Site Supporter 2010
    Site Supporter 2011
    Site Supporter 2012
    Site Supporter 2013
    Site Supporter 2014
    Site Benefactor
    Member Elite

Quote Originally Posted by pool7 View Post
    @Jackhead
    Forgive my ignorance, but... wtf is that thing? It seems like a bow from a scifi movie or something...
    Compound bow 60lbs with Shibuya scope (Nikon lens ^^)
    Scifi? You know rambo? :)
    ​"Good customers are as rare as latinum---treasure them." #57

Combat Soldier

Philips 522 or 521 .. great great ! i still have mine here (522) bought it when it came out ... cost 2 months loans ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Teancum View Post
    Love the love sack there. Excellent place to take a nap. Any way more pictures of my comfy space with some pesky video games to block the view.

EDIT
    Almost forgot I saw an add for this in the back of my Sega CD Documentation so tracked one down. Supposedly they were also used to master Playstation games.

EDIT
    Almost forgot I saw an add for this in the back of my Sega CD Documentation so tracked one down. Supposedly they were also used to master Playstation games.

Foot Soldier

some days ago i got a Technics ST-G6t Stereo Tuner, a Powerbook 180, and a commodore 64 boxed with two power bricks, the dattasette and printer, all of the traded for jobs i did (the c64 is getting it's own thread, wierd mod on the inside)

Foot Soldier

Didn't want to create a whole new thread over this, but also didnt know where to ask...

I found a sealed ps2 network adapter at gamestop today for $15. I want to buy it but am wondering what discs come in the package. Did they come with a ps2 hdd utility disc? Not sure, but it looked like there were 2 discs in there. Was kinda hard to tell because I was looking at it from an angle.
    PSN ID: Alannmc <-2 N's

Foot Soldier

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberghost View Post
    Didn't want to create a whole new thread over this, but also didnt know where to ask...

I found a sealed ps2 network adapter at gamestop today for $15. I want to buy it but am wondering what discs come in the package. Did they come with a ps2 hdd utility disc? Not sure, but it looked like there were 2 discs in there. Was kinda hard to tell because I was looking at it from an angle.
    From memory they come with an online passport disc & the hardware online game. I don't think there are any HDD related tools on either disc.

Site Supporter 2011
    Site Supporter 2012
    Site Supporter 2013
    Site Benefactor
    Staff

ASSEMbler Soldier

Blog Entries
    Total War Shogun 2 Dragon War Battle Pack @ 3.99 on Steam, but no it wasn't on sale.

I didn't get around to buying the Fall of the Samurai expansion yet, but when I do it is good to know I may get that 3.99 knocked off the purchase price. I also bought a spare copy and gifted it to a friend.

Site Supporter 2014 Member Hardcore

@Cyberghost
    As hamburger said, no HDD Utility disc is included with the PS2 Network Adapter. These all come with the Online Startup Disc (there are different versions; 1 through 4) and some may also come with a Demo disc (not sure about this; generally Demos are included in the Online Startup Disc itself); so my bet is it's most likely just one disc.

Site Supporter 2011
    Site Supporter 2012
    Site Supporter 2013
    Site Benefactor
    Staff

ASSEMbler Soldier

Blog Entries
    Gatling Gears @ 3.99 on Steam. Bring on the co-op love!

Gran Turismo Freak
    Site Supporter 2013
    Staff

ASSEMbler Extreme
    Never Logs Out

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberghost View Post

Mine came with just one disc called Online Startup Disc. The disc has a software to configure the network adaptator and also some game demos.

Farewell GT5. Rest in Peace

blu-ray was from walmart.

Foot Soldier

Ok went back to gamestop today and bought final fantasy tactics for $8.99, and dissidia for $13.49 for psp and they gave me the nib, sealed ps2 network adapter for free. I didnt even have the discount card and they gave me the 2 games at the lower price, so awesome. The ps2 network adapter did indeed come with the network startup disc and the playable demos are on the network startup disc. I was gonna keep this sealed but the packaging wasnt in collection-worthy shape and was wondering what the discs were anyway.

Past buying experiences:
    A SNES with about 10 games including some good ones like mario world and zelda for $5 total (garage sale)
    A Japanese ps2, scph-50000 in midnight black (transparent black) for $10 (swap meet)
    A black sports edition Dreamcast with original box (but nothing else) for $3 (garage sale)
    A regular original xbox with box, controllers, and games for free (garage sale)
    A nintendo gamecube with the the dark looking lugia/pokemon theme for $5 (swap meet)
    The Legend of Zelda Majora's Mask for $1 (garage sale)
    A psp 1seg tv tuner for $1 (ebay, yes, really)
    An NES with a box of about 20 or so games, including all the mario ones, and zelda for $20 (garage sale)
    A Gameboy Light for $2 (swap meet, same day that I got the above ps2)
    A PSone (white, small version of the original playstation) for 50 cents. This one, I think is special, because it was made in Japan, rather than China. This is the only slim version of any playstation I have ever seen that wasn't made in China. At one point, I had a large stack of these playstations, all of them made in China.
    A vertical stand for the limited european edition white ps2 for $6 (was on ebay but didnt sell, seller sold it to me for $6 outside of ebay)
    Last edited by Cyberghost; 05-03-2012 at 02:37 AM.
    PSN ID: Alannmc <-2 N's

Site Supporter 2011
    Site Supporter 2012
    Site Supporter 2013
    Site Benefactor
    Staff

ASSEMbler Soldier

Blog Entries
    Renegade Ops (four pack bundle) @ 6.80 via GamersGate.

I gifted the 3 spare licences to my co-op nagas. Also note the licences come with a fivers worth of DLC each too :D

My finds for this week.

^^^Sega Activator in the box!!!! Haven't been able to try it out yet but looks ridiculous.... paid $10usd

^^^Was pretty excited about this find, its an arcade stick for the 3DO. I saw this on Bitrate's crazy 3DO collection last week and remembered seeing it a a retro gaming shop back in January. I wanted to buy it back then but already had $300 bucks worth of stuff...lol so I went back there this week and nabbed this for only $15usd!!! Thought it was a good buy!

Moderator Staff

ASSEMbler Regix
    Pillar of the Community

That's a pretty good price for the arcade stick. Anything will be better thanthe standard 3DO pad.

I picked up Crying (Bio Hazard Battle) for the Mega Drive and Batman forthe 360 today. Both minty fresh. Just how I like my games :)

Yakumo

ASSEMbler Elite

Just won a Korea edition Super Mario RPG cart from ebay. $25 total. Of course not something I was after, but no one else bid at all. I didn't feel like competing to get USA for that price.