Page 21 of 129 FirstFirst ... 11121314151617181920212223242526272829303171121 ... LastLast

Thread: Info about Resident Evil 1.5

Site Supporter 2013 Combat Soldier

They are selling it on PSN, search for "Resident Evil 2" on the PSN searchbox.
    You stand at the city of disaster, the Beast City, where the Biological Intelligence in Artificial City, what we call BIAS locates.
    Nobody knows about what has been going on on BIAS. You could hear nothing but deep breathing of BIAS. The only way to survive is...
    DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED.

PC Engine OBEYER.

If you enter a thread about Tomb Raider and betas in general, and you see a low post count user with a beta interacting with the user Unknown-Organization (or vice versa), run away from it.

No, I mean the 1.5 version with final build. Does not mean 2.

Do you realise that it is hard to even find someone willing to sell it for a high price, right? No one here has it, and very few unknown individuals have it in their possession. And 1.5 is just a nickname given to earlier builds of RE2.
    You stand at the city of disaster, the Beast City, where the Biological Intelligence in Artificial City, what we call BIAS locates.
    Nobody knows about what has been going on on BIAS. You could hear nothing but deep breathing of BIAS. The only way to survive is...

PC Engine OBEYER.

If you enter a thread about Tomb Raider and betas in general, and you see a low post count user with a beta interacting with the user Unknown-Organization (or vice versa), run away from it.

I think Bioflames has the non-final build that is about 60-70 percent. Don't they have it anymore?
    Last edited by Joehrex; 05-05-2012 at 03:16 PM.

Combat Soldier

In 2002/2003, biofalmes contacted once a man who had a copy via messenger, but the guy wasn“t interessed to sold the copy, but he provided screenshots and probably the item list. Unfortunately he lost contact with the man

EDIT: Full story of the negotiation here: http://www.the-horror.com/forums/sho...t-s-OVER/page3
    Last edited by pato; 05-05-2012 at 07:03 PM.

Combat Soldier

That's the same story I posted a link to a few pages back.

To be honest, a cartridge can resist 20+ years but a CD won't. If "Curator's" copy is the only one, so RE 1.5 is lost for good.
    People at BioFlames did their maximum for it and it still escaped between their fingers.

Combat Soldier

I bet that he made a lot of backups, he just play dumb with us.

Foot Soldier

Quote Originally Posted by pato View Post
    I bet that he made a lot of backups, he just play dumb with us.

and what a difference, this guy is an asshole.

Combat Soldier

We will never get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxou View Post
    We will never get it.
    I guess I'll have more chances trying to get the chick on your avatar Maxou than any 1.5 build.

PC Engine OBEYER.

SNES4LIFE Member Elite

Quote Originally Posted by AleffCorrea View Post
    I guess I'll have more chances trying to get the chick on your avatar Maxou than any 1.5 build.
    Doubtable, as you know they both would demand a shit load of cash, and at least you would only have to pay for 1.5 once. =]

Quote Originally Posted by RichardX View Post
    and what a difference, this guy is an asshole.
    Well if the difference was a rare build of 1.5 succumbing to disc failure or the possibility that it still exists, that would seem pretty important to someone with a Bio 1.5 avatar I would think...
    Last edited by CrAzY; 05-07-2012 at 10:45 PM.

a shame knowing the disc's are out there right now but because the way the human brain works we will never see it .

Site Supporter 2013
    Site Supporter 2014

Tribuni Angusticlavii

Quote Originally Posted by chrisliam2 View Post
    a shame knowing the disc's are out there right now but because the way the human brain works we will never see it .
    Enough money and that brain will cream its pants at the thought of it. Somebody will sell, but they'll have to pay.

I guess the best shot we have is somebody like monkfish (guy who had geist force) coming forward.
    Last edited by Cyantist; 05-08-2012 at 12:40 PM.

[11-05, 20:14] amiga1200: it's fols like YOU that make me empathise with BOMBERS!

[11-05, 20:12] amiga1200:
    @ CUNTIST, i mean cyantist. aren't you on my shitlist? why are you quoting my responses? i'm not getting sucked into your englishness, sorry!

Site Donor 2012 Foot Soldier

one problem thing is the price, he must be a trustable source and i the trustable investor. its difficult to get these two factors.
    ldr r0,=Germany
    ldr r0,[r0]

maybe I should advertise on youtube to any people that have the game and to contact me on a price they think is fair so far my 1.5 fund is about £1200, trouble is trying to find someone who actually has the game and isnt trying to rip me off , If only I had more money I would even fly them over to london where I live.

Site Supporter 2013
    Site Supporter 2014
    Combat Soldier

Quote Originally Posted by chrisliam2 View Post
    maybe I should advertise on youtube to any people that have the game and to contact me on a price they think is fair so far my 1.5 fund is about £1200, trouble is trying to find someone who actually has the game and isnt trying to rip me off , If only I had more money I would even fly them over to london where I live.
    If someone did step forward with the game publicly (unlikely, considering the community's reaction whenever information or a source does ever pop up) considering the previous fundraiser on THIA for 1.5 years ago, I believe it would most likely go for a lot more than your current funds available for it.

Seeing as it's still remaining a popular subject with the community it would probably go up to double or triple the actual price due to how the community has reacted in the past and are still reacting to it now.

If there was to ever be a fundraiser for essentially the last build before it was scrapped, I would certainly donate towards it.

But personally, I think that it would be unlikely for someone to come forward publicly (as mentioned before, bad behavior from sections of the community making demands and verbal attacks along with those demands didn't really help with the end result of that fundraiser) and even if they did - I think people that have been hunting it for quite a long time would probably be offered it first as they were the ones who had money set aside for years when it came to the surface before.

So, may happen. I suppose we'll just have to wait and see for the future.

(1.5 is interesting, but I have a personal interest in 3.5. Now, if only images or footage from builds of that would surface. *Sighs*).

Sorry, just had to chime in my thoughts there as I've seen the subject pop up a lot as of late.
    Last edited by Lamont; 05-09-2012 at 04:49 AM.

yeah I know Id need alot more than that but right now im just adding to the fund every now and then and 3.5 looked amazing looked like a ps3 360 game id also love to get my hands on the n64 version of RE0

Foot Soldier

There is no copy of re0 n64 in the wild and there never will be.

LEBOWSKI Conscript

you're wrong.

Foot Soldier

Quote Originally Posted by the dude View Post
    you're wrong.
    How so? Someone has yet to come forward even claiming that they have the game, Unlike Bio 1.5 which has had it's share of hoaxes, unfulfilled promises and butthurt. I would love to play RE 0 for the N64, but if nothing new has surfaced by this point then it either never got out, or it must be a more jealously guarded secret than I had previously thought.